THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just..=(

Gosh!!periodical test again!final round for being a junior. seniors na mi. i can't imagine my self saying bbye ti high school and to my classmates especially my friends and most probably the teachers who completes us all.it's just so sad that this will be the last week for us, Juniors, the last 3 days. i can't say GOODBYE! because at this moment a can still remember my first year high school day. i was surprise when i got to the Opal room. i saw unfamiliar faces, i thought somebody's using our room but then they're new students. when i got inside, i saw Lenny first. It was really quite embarrasing yet funny. then came again the inevitable day, the goodbye to freshman life. here comes another level, sophomore. at first i really don't like in there because the people are not close to me and mostly were Rubians. but as time pass by, i became comfortable and enjoyed the "KABUANGZ". then again, goodbye. when ther last day of our sophomore year came, i wasn't able to believe that i'll be on Junior. then here it came and end again. I MISS EVERYTHING. I WILL REALLY MISS EVERYTHING. the final level, Senior level. i'm very sure when March 2010 will come, it'll be very difficult for us to sayGOODBYE!!!

0 comments: