THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 28, 2009

PRIDE

i'm not intelligent, but people sees me as perfect because of what i have now. that's why if i commit mistakes, which i truly admit, they'll say "BRIGHT MAN KHA KA" and sometimes it insults me and it lessens my confidence of being a part of it. i know i'm not naturally intelligent it's just my effort for giving too much priority to it.

i said this because of what happened to my friend. just because of the text messsage i sent her, which i also sent to other people. she got mad. and a million times i said sorry. i even pasaload her. she didn't still reply. i don't know what got into her mind. it was just a little thing. and now, i've heard that she has forgiven me already she was just giving me a test. that's what her friend told me this morning.

we were so close, but now, i don't know. i'll try not to anymore stay close to them. i was hurt too.

my tears was not worth it!

i hate them.

0 comments: